Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Maps failed to load
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.
An opportunity has arisen for a Director of Pastoral Development to join the archdiocese.
The post-holder will strategically and operationally oversee the Pastoral Development function of the archdiocese by providing support and resources to the local church and help identify future needs.
The focus of the role is on the following areas:
· Mission Development | Enabling development of local mission plans by parishes and deaneries within the parameters of the Pastoral Plan and Church’s mission.
· Catechesis | Development of catechetical strategies, procurement of resources, training of catechists.
· Ordained Ministry Development | Supporting the vicariate for clergy, vocations and the ongoing formation of priests.
· Laity Development | Adult formation and training ranging from subject-relevant skills and knowledge to spirituality, networking and personal development.
· Catholic Social Action | Co-ordinating the work of the Archdiocese relating to social justice and environmental issues compatible with Catholic Social Teaching, in keeping with Pope Francis’ encyclical ‘Laudato Si’.
· Stewardship | Helping the local Church to plan for a sustainable future by harnessing the gifts of time, talent and treasure.
To thrive in this role you would need a sounds working knowledge of the Catholic faith and experience of project and change management.
You will lead a small team of professionals who are committed to supporting the delivery of the Pastoral Plan and will be a member of the Senior Management Team providing strategic direction to the Archdiocese.
For an informal discussion about the role please contact Lucy Starr (firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange an appointment with our COO Martin Miller.